Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Boat Voltage Regulators Should I Buy A New Bass Boat?

Should I buy a new bass boat? - boat voltage regulators

Well, this is a serious problem and your advice on how.

Here is my situation. I bought my first boat in July of this year. I was cheap. It is the year 1990 Sprint 266 Pro Bass 115 hp Merc outboard. Since I bought the slope is cut off and I had to replace the voltage regulator, edit, and replace the gas cable. It was above water for nearly a month. I, the trim motor / pump replaced, but the new and broke. The bait well pump and the air supply is not working and I had to get in touch, because not close when the valve.

I have about $ 1000 on a boat that I bought for $ 2800th Because they do not have a vehicle that is pulling, which may, I rented a slip for $ 200 per month. Thus, when the boat is not in the Water, I lose $.

You can GET a Nitro w 750 / h 90 Merc, new $ 16,750. I do not want to spend that kind of dollars, but the Mercury is running a special 3-year warranty on the new engine now. Thus 3 years without worry. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment