Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hair Transplant For The Stars In Philippines I Need Some Tattoo Advice?

I need some tattoo advice? - hair transplant for the stars in philippines

Hello
I am 18 years I want a tattoo tinkerbell'm do their very personal for me by pink streaks in her hair and gave her high heels and a bottle of Baileys also have a magic wand, with the words "Live Forever" MDH and dating for Stardust Mama Papa Holly
My only concern is that I am a transplant patient (new pulmonary am), and I want to know how the pain forearm pain, I hold these very high --
We know the risks and tranplant drawn with the club
People that I can trade places for a while, a juror
thnx a lot for this readn Rampl all the best
Katy x

5 comments:

KUJayhaw... said...

With a high threshold for pain, you will make a nice tattoo on his forearm. When awakened prodid and their offices, it will be a walk in the park! Congratulations on your new tattoo lungs and future!

=McZomb= said...

Hey, my father had a liver transplant and had several tattoos here and had no effect on him, so I wouldnt always about fear.

I personally have 2 tattoos on his forearms and elsewhere. The forearm is the pain bareable more than any other place that has not done.
The tattoos are painful, although some bones, and therefore this part is not as hard as you can imagine.

I hope that helped.

Pauline P said...

A good source for tattoo designs is below.

Flatstic... said...

Only a few will be tickled if you do. There is no pain of lung transplantation - go ahead.

K.K said...

My advice is to a temporary tattoo, which can often change, but leave to you.

Post a Comment