Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Colon Cleanse For Children I Need A Recipe For Shop-cook?

I need a recipe for shop-cook? - colon cleanse for children

I'm in this program of recovery from the Children's Hospital for people with eating disorders, and for dinner tomorrow, I'll do what Cook the store where you can find a recipe, buy the ingredients, cooking and eating urges. The recipe must have meat, cereals, dairy and a fruit or vegetable and a tablespoon of added fat (oil or salad dressing, or cheese, if I use my milk. ") Is a good quick recipes like this one, you could ?

BTW, is the cook tent, not fatty at me, so I do not prefer something with a high fat and junk like French fries have. A recipe that follows the Food Guide. Thank you. = D


I know it is published in the wrong category, but when I think about my health, I give myself a troll garbage in a clean colon. For all you know.

5 comments:

frustrat... said...

How can something like beef and broccoli with rice or orzo? Who covers the meat, vegetables and cereals. 1 tablespoon olive oil for cooking meat, then all u need is a dairy. Steamed broccoli and then add the pan with the meat, cut short before. Remember that garlic:)

oh_jo123 said...

Why not just meaetloaf add your own vegetables in the onion and garlic and celery and a starch potato in the oven with salad dressing on Nice?
is what we have on some nights and all groups, the staple food

P&S Till I Die said...

www.google.com

orton cena rhodes said...

hmm i dont know try recipes.com

Nirvana Veggie balls said...

http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0 .1 to 0, the ...

.. and the use of brown rice:)
I do not know where u live, but here it is hot or cold .. need something: D

Google .. Guacamole salad: D r very nutritious avocado


Main dish .. thu 'mush' (this is a Romanian recipe), flour, water and salt and cook until it becomes more difficult, and enjoy a bit of mushroom sauce, with meat as wlthough all U, without

and a delicious dessert ....... Plum .. Dumplings Google for the recipe ... very r, and add to taste cinnamon plums

Post a Comment