Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Feline Brand Prom Dresses Whats The Brand Of Fertilizer The Women Used In The Yahoo! Commercial That Made Her Dog Come Back To Life :)?

Whats the brand of fertilizer the women used in the yahoo! commercial that made her dog come back to life :)? - feline brand prom dresses

What brand of fertilizer on women in Yahoo! Commercial dog back to life and goes to work in cats? Mr.pants I lost my cat about 2 weeks due to feline AIDS. # 1 killer of cats! I wish him and get buried in the backyard, and I want him life without voodoo or dark arts fetilzer can someone tell me what is using the magic?

5 comments:

ananimal... said...

if there is such a thing would have me for today ... I had my 11 years of established, white mixture Kitana sleep solid German Shep 8th September following their doctor in the last 15 months ... Last week she was suffering from pain, and other evils that will not improve, and I could not bear to be seen to suffer what I had to do, so it was not really that fertilizers have been used since the time .. . . heal

odafintu... said...

I think that will bring Mr. Pants? Really? If it is possible and not think it would work in people, and the bodies were brought to life and ?????? Wow! It can not be serious

Darryl L said...

That is absolutely positively no doubt about the issue, which is ridiculously stupid have I seen here!

makeitri... said...

He never mentioned the name. I think it is which means that Yahoo is more reliable than other sources. An intelligent enterprise, however.

♥ ms. @ ♥ said...

lmao ... Fun in the night in question. Sorry, but I have no idea what it means ...

Post a Comment